| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mashhad in January is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 33.1mm (1.3in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:44 long and the longest day is 10:20 long with an average length of 9:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Mashhad January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mashhad, Iran
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mashhad:
- Charjew, Turkmenistan - 468.9 kms (291.4 miles) NE
- Repetek, Turkmenistan - 404.5 kms (251.4 miles) NE
- Bayramaly, Turkmenistan - 270.8 kms (168.3 miles) NE
- Sheberghan, Afghanistan - 545.7 kms (339.1 miles) E
- Saragt, Turkmenistan - 144.8 kms (90 miles) ENE
- Maimana, Afghanistan - 462.6 kms (287.5 miles) E
- Kushka, Turkmenistan - 268.4 kms (166.8 miles) ESE
- Qalai Naw, Afghanistan - 344.8 kms (214.3 miles) ESE
- Herat, Afghanistan - 327.1 kms (203.3 miles) SE
- Farah, Afghanistan - 492.8 kms (306.2 miles) SSE